All in one week. Who can remember as far back as a week?
This is our ‘Chaos.gov’ edition as team Trump left us breathless. During the past six days we had:
- Sam Nunberg ‘then throw me in jail’ reality show,
- Paul Manafort returned to court and got a new speedy second trial in Virginia’s rocket docket,
- Russians killed a British spy here in Salisbury,
- “Stormy” Daniels is trying to spill the details of her affair with Trump so the drip, drip, drip of his many sexual abuses becomes a torrent.
- The US Northeast was crippled by back-to-back blizzards. The UK grocery supply chain remains crippled by the storm 10 days ago.
- Erik Prince met in the Seychelles with UAE leaders to set up Russia back-channel during transition,
- Trump’s erratic and punitive tariffs on steel and aluminium, economic advisor Cohn quits over tariffs,
- Ryan Zinke spent $130K to upgrade three sets of double doors inside the Interior Department,
- It was International Women’s Day,
- Jared had a taco meeting with Mexican President Pena Nieto (without US Ambassador),
- North Korea invited Trump to meet,
- No DACA law passed by the 05 March deadline,
- No national gun law but Florida!,
- 2013 personal letter to Putin is somehow in Mueller’s hands,
- FBI seized $250M Mayalsian Superyacht,
- Nader and Malysia PM and RNC chair in massive money scheme and
- Trump lawyers want to pressure Mueller to end investigation in 60 days in exchange for Trump meeting.
Join Denis Campbell, editor of UK Progressive magazine and author of the book Donald Trump: Deplorable Bully… and Paul Halliday, the political and religious commentator.
Download and rate us from iTunes!
Android devices find us on Google Play!
Denis Campbell on Twitter @UKProgressive
Paul Halliday on Twitter @PaulHalliday